More than just a toner, this healing mist is a true phyto-aromatic fountain of beauty, essential for re-balancing and preparing the skin for everyday beauty products. Alcohol-free, it refreshes, tones and sanitises the skin, the energising effects of its essential oils can be felt throughout the whole body. Fresh and soothed skin, radiant complexion A beautiful aroma that helps you unwind.
CONCRETE ACTIONS TO PROTECT THE ENVIRONMENT
- A supply of natural ingredients with respect for biodiversity and people in order to limit the environmental impact thanks to sustainable supply chains.
- A more responsible packaging approach : all boxes, plastic tubes, glass bottles and leaflets are 100% recyclable*, leaflets are printed with vegetable-based ink; the brand works in tandem with a Swedish company that is on the list of the one-hundred most sustainable development-friendly businesses in the world. The company manufactures cardboard boxes made from sustainably managed trees... and Yon-Ka is exploring several new opportunities.
- A production site more and more respectful of the environment.
- A support for the nonprofit organization “Un toit pour les abeilles’’ (A roof for our bees).
- This year, as has been the case since 2014, Yon-Ka is continuing its commitment to biodiversity in partnership with the nonprofit organization, both in France and abroad.
Saving Bees Worldwide
Why bees? Remember that their pollination colonies are disappearing in some regions, and are declining at an alarming rate worldwide. Eighty percent of plant species need bees to reproduce. Naturally, Yon-Ka is fighting to save them!
For years, the brand has been raising awareness about bee protection among its subsidiaries and distributors, who are flocking to join the cause. For each Lotion Yon-Ka x Lovisa Burfitt sold, a donation of one euro will be made to the nonprofit organization. Yon-Ka’s contribution, which is tied to sales of Lotion Yon-Ka x Lovisa Burfitt, will continue to fund the planting of flower fields and the protection of 750,000 bees in hives located in Provence.
This year, those bees have already produced Yon-Ka approved organic lavender honey and alpine honey.